CNC Programmer / Operator - Durham
Sarah Farrow is recruiting for a CNC Programmer / Operator on behalf of a bespoke manufacturer of automated machinery, to be based at their site in Durham on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- manufacture of one-off parts (both milled and turned) from engineering drawings
- working to fine tolerances using conventional and CNC machinery
- programming and operating CNC vertical milling machines
- assembly and fitting of manufactured parts
- ordering of materials
- updating CAD drawings
To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- toolmaking background
- ability to produce draft drawings from 3D CAD models
- ability to work from engineering drawings
- ability to work to fine tolerances
- experience of conventional machining - milling and turning
- CNC programming experience
- CAD experience
- CAM experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41085 in all correspondence.