Product Development Engineer - Canton Of Solothurn
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Product Development Engineer for a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices organisation based in Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis until December 2018.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Provide technical engineering support of different initiatives driven by manufacturing (transfers, harmonization, process changes, etc.)
- Update registration relevant documentation of the Design History File to meet current standards and requirements (e.g. risk management documents, functional & design requirements, verification & validation activities)
- Technically lead optimizations and design changes and ensure proper communication and timing with manufacturing and shared services
- Collaborate with the technical engineering office, write test methods and setups, complete testing requirements and write verification & validation reports
- Cooperate with internal departments, domestic and international authorities as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents ensures compliance with Medical Device Regulations (EU MDD, US FDA, JP PAL)
- Exchange information and collaborate with internal, local, external and foreign partners
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English & German, is essential
- Strong team player
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare organisation based in Switzerland.
For more information or to apply for this Product Development Engineer position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41150 in all correspondence.