Quality Engineer - Limerick
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a world leading medical device company who manufacture a prestigious range of products benefiting the human community. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
The main purpose of the Quality Engineer is to support ongoing IT systems upgrade projects.
Further responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will be to:
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, Maps, etc).
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Provides complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes
- Utilizes multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP), equipment engineering system (EES), and international organization for standardization (ISO).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline
- Experience with ISO 13485 and GMP is essential
- Strong understanding of CSV
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41236 in all correspondence.