Supply Chain Project Manager - Maidenhead
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join a leading FMCG manufacturer on their site based in Maidenhead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned company for an initial 9 month contract. This role is offering an attractive rate of up to £31 per hour.
The main purpose of the Supply Chain Project Manager is to be responsible for leading projects which are being rolled out into the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Region.
Further responsibilities of this Supply Chain Project Manager position will include:
- Project Definition
- Project Planning
- Assuring Operational readiness
- Leading cross functional teams through each phase of the project(s)
- Co-ordinating all activities to ensure project(s) remains on track
- Monitoring and managing risks and opportunities
- Estimating, reporting and delivering agreed financials
- Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project with senior managementAs a Supply Chain Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in Supply Chain field
- Experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement). Product knowledge is a must have.
- Experience of delivering Projects in an OTC capacity
- Project Management Professional (PPM) a plus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41177 in all correspondence.