- Reference: 00171890
- Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
- Location: Will relocate within the UK
- Availability: Immediate
This candidate is a masters level Chemical Engineer who as part of their course and time so far in industry has gained some excellent skill sets and experience.
Their course gave them a foundation across multiple chemical engineering focuses (incl. process development), which they then applied in an industry setting. Some of their practical experience included:
- Worked closely with production and other internal teams to provide support / troubleshooting for process issues as well as during corrective actions.
- Carrying out process development and improvement in line with 6 sigma methodologies.
- Supporting continuous improvement projects for equipment & systems across site, including supported a project for new automated equipment.
- Produced relevant specifications including PFDs and P&IDs.
- Ensuring compliance with quality and industry standards.
They are currently motivated to find a new role in industry and available immediately to interview and start.