- Reference: 00158132
- Salary: £35,000+
- Location: Willing to relocate
- Availability: From December 2015
This candidate is an experienced Chemical Engineer who has developed their experience across various industries.
Some of their key skills include:
- Providing process engineering support to speciality chemicals and agrochemical production plants.
- Leading root cause analysis for the plant, identifying root causes and proposing corrective action.
- Overseeing the installation of new process equipment and inspecting new equipment installs.
- Taking part in HAZOP meetings and COSHH assessments.
This candidate is coming to the end of their contract. They are keen to secure a permanent position suited to their skills and can easily relocate. They are from 19th December 2015 when their current contract ends.