- Reference: 00066272
- Salary: c £43,000
- Location: Will find base anywhere in the UK
- Availability: Immediate
This candidate is an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer / Chemical Engineer who has developed a career across various industries.
Some of their relevant experience includes:
- Leading process development including use of 6 sigma (green belt qualified) tools & methodologies.
- Proven experience leading capital / plant projects including bringing in new equipment & systems as well as running technology transfer (this includes between the UK and European countries).
- Experience working closely with various disciplines / functions across all levels including at times previously across different plants & sites.
- Strong experience of running HAZOP & LOPA studies and risk assessments including assigning permit to work.
They are currently being made redundant and will be available from July 2015 onwards.