- Salary: £45.00 per hour
- Location: UK-wide
- Availability: Immediate
- Reference: 00174246
This candidate is an experienced Project Manager who has developed their skills across a variety of manufacturing environments.
Some of their relevant experience includes:
- Leading projects focused on the design, specifying for purchase, installation, commissioning, qualification and validation of a broad range of automated equipment and systems (Incl. some robotics, sensors, servos & vision systems) as well as offering wider mechanical based skill sets.
- Experience retro-fitting current set ups for upgraded systems as well as integrating new equipment and systems with existing set ups.
- Strong knowledge of working with control systems (Incl. PLC, SCADA, DCS and HMI).
- Knowledge and experience working with a wide variety of suppliers in the market.
- Producing all required specifications, drawings and documentation as well as ensuring compliance with required quality / industry standards.