- Reference: 00170037
- Salary: £50,000
- Location: Flexible on location
- Availability: Immediate
This candidate is a highly experienced Chemical Process Engineer who has developed a successful career across various manufacturing environments.
Some of their relevant skill sets & experience includes:
- Project management of capital based improvement projects including implementation of new equipment & systems as well as modifying existing set ups.
- Leading process projects including new process development and existing process optimization. This includes strong practical knowledge of lean manufacturing methodologies including trained in 6 sigma (no qualification).
- Experience supporting technology & process transfer as well as leading studies to identify new processes and/or technologies.
- A unique selling point is that they offer all the chemical engineering skill sets & experience, with an underlying strong knowledge base & skills from their original mechanical training – enables him to interact easily with other disciplines on site, equipment vendors etc.