1st Line Support Analyst - Brinny, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for 1st Line Support Analysts to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a 10 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
- Assists all corporate and remote users with technical issues related to hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Provides first level end-user support.
- Runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems and determines and implements solutions.
- May provide desk side or remote assistance.
- Determines when to escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate IT team for further support.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.Your Background: To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
Working computer and technical systems knowledge.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Good listening skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45759 in all correspondence.