3rd Line Support Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a managed service provider at their site based in St. Helens on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a managed service provider that offers technical support and cloud,ERP and CRM consulting.
Salary: Our client offers a competitive salary including an on-call bonus, mobile phone, pension contributions and death in service.
Location: This role is located in St. Helens which is commutable from Liverpool, Wigan, Warrington, Bolton and Manchester.
3rd Line Support Engineer Role: Your main duties will be:
- Taking support desk escalations from support desk analysts.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer's technical issues in a timely manner.
- Implementing new platform solutions at client sites.
- Reviewing and managing 3rd party contributions to projects.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Advanced experience in the setup of Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Backup technologies such as Veeam, Symantec and Datto.
- Networking experience.
- Significant experience in the administration and set up of VMware and Hyper-V.
- A full UK driving license and access to a reliable vehicle.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this 3rd Line Support Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49101.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.