CK Technical are recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading provider of scientific software for pharmaceutical and materials research based at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Role: As an Account Manager, you will play an integral part in company expansion through growing customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities. More specifically, the new Account Manager will be responsible for growing the Biotech customer segment within the region.
Your main duties will be to:
- Identify, qualify and develop new business, as well as successfully managing and growing existing accounts.
- Collaborate with the EU+ team to develop marketing and business strategies to target customers.
- Produce accurate business reports and revenue forecasts.
- Travel to customers and conferences.
- An advanced degree in life sciences; knowledge of material science or molecular modelling is a plus.
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Business Developer or Consultant, within the pharmaceutical or chemical industries would be beneficial.
- Outstanding customer relationship and customer management skills.
- Fluent in English.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47980.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.