Associate Manager - External Manufacturing - Switzerland
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for an Associate Manager to join a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices company based in Zug, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
As Associate Manager for External Manufacturing, your responsibilities will include:
- Management and total supply performance of products supplied to EMEA markets and sourced from Contract Manufacturers
- Partnering actively with internal and external stakeholders to improve the Contract Manufacturers
- Supporting the introduction of new products and the deployment of supplier scorecards
- Driving the implementation of other continuous improvement initiatives in the scope of defined Sourcing Strategies
- Meeting the overall End to End Supply Chain objectives through partnering mainly with key Departments throughout the organisation: Strategic Sourcing, Quality & Compliance, Planning coordinating other internal stake holders such as Franchise, R&D, Regulatory and Engineering
- Managing & developing medium and long-term supplier capability and capacity overview
- Controlling budget and managing spending of non-standard costs from projects and change controls with contract manufacturers
- Supporting Supply Chain Performance monitoring and deployment of corrective actions
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, or commerce with equivalent technical experience (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in the area of Manufacturing/Planning/ Purchasing / Logistics/ Engineering/ Quality in OTC/Pharmaceutical environment is essential
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Written and spoken French skills would be desirable
- Previous experience working in an international and cross-functional environment, would be advantageous
- End to End Supply Chain understanding and track record of improvements in processes that maximizes organizational value
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare organisation company based in Zug, Switzerland.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 01438 842962 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41108 in all correspondence.