Audio Visual Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for an Audio Visual Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Location: This Audio Visual Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
- 17.73-22.16 per hour, depending upon experience.
Audio Visual Specialist Role:
- Responsibility for the provision, support, bookings and maintenance for activities in the clients Digital Studio.
- Create technical documentation of the room including a basic operation manual.
- Ensure digital studio is presentable, tidy, safe, hazard free, and all cables are secured and organized at all time.
- Work as the primary technical and operational resource to ensure the smooth execution of all activities in local Digital Studio. Including webinar activities, video on demand recordings, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge and strong demonstrated skills in A/V and IT solutions.
- Preferably qualified to professional training level in a relevant technical discipline.
- Experience in delivering A/V and/or IT services in a professional environment and strong experience in delivering live webinars/events.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use a multi-camera production system (Tri-caster) to produce professional and creative videos, live streaming and recordings using graphics, titles, virtual sets and video clips.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use Wirecast for professional-looking live video streaming production on a Mac.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Audio Visual Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50573.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.