Automation Engineer - Innishannon
CK Group is recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Innishannon on a 6 month contract basis.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century.
The Automation Engineer will provide technical input into design of BMS systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Testing vendor software to drive requirement specifications and test data integrity requirements.
- Work with site IT on imaging lab instrument PC's with MSD Win 10 lab image.
- Track IT hardware inventory for QC Lab project.
- Work with site QC on generation of requirement specification and IOQ test protocols.
- Liaise with Global software groups on implementing solutions for QC lab - (Empower, NuGenisis, ELN….).
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments.
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems to the site.
- Work with site AIT department on generation of SOP's(Business Continuity plans, backup strategy…etc) BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
To succeed in this role you will come from a background in Project/Automation/IT Support and/or Vaccines/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing front line supervision. You will have excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills, demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
For more information or to apply for the Automation Engineer position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45741 in all correspondence.