George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Your main duties will be:
- The management of the design, development, maintenance and troubleshooting of automated systems on site.
- Lifecycle management of serialisation and vision systems integrated within secondary packaging equipment connected to business enterprise systems.
- Successful delivery of automation projects to meet strategic business objectives.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing the company manufacturing automation recapitalisation strategy.
- Confirming Good Engineering Practices (GEP) are employed in the design, installation and commissioning of assets.
- Reviewing and approval of GxP documentation, including technical specifications, user requirements, design / code reviews, qualification protocols and site acceptance testing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Process Automation or related engineering discipline.
- Practical experience as an Automation Engineer within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with serialisation/vision systems and ICT interfaces to enterprise systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46938 in all correspondence.