Automation Project Manager
CK Group is recruiting for an Automation Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ballydine on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of up to €49.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: This role will be working at the Ballydine site which exports to more than 30 countries, including Japan, the US and much of Europe. It produces active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for use by subsidiaries throughout the world, including late stage clinical APIs. The site includes a formulation, R&D and manufacturing facility, which supports our clients initiative to bring new medicines to market more effectively. It develops innovative ways to formulate new products from pilot to commercial scale, and supplies tablets for late stage clinical trials, launch and early stage supply.
The Role: This role reports to the Associate Director for Automation, specifically responsible for Management of discrete capital projects encompassing Automation Systems on site. The successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of project delivery including budget, scope, vendor management and management of project team on site.
- Partner with local business leadership and project teams to deliver scope for Automation aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and the Manufacturing Systems Architecture
- Financial accountability for Automation Spend
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Develop and execute project staffing plans if required.
- Ensure that SDLC is appropriately applied
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and PI Historian.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Ensure Automation compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
- Experience delivering projects using one or more of the following systems: ABB DCS (MOD300, Advant, 800XA), Emerson DeltaV or other DCS. Experience with the following systems would be advantageous; OSISoft PI, Warem PasX, Allen Bradley PLC/SCADA.
- Previous experience of API manufacturing will be advantageous.
- Experience managing multi-functional teams to meet project goals.
- Degree in Engineering, computer science or a related discipline or equivalent working experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46733 in all correspondence.