Automation and Process Control Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for an Automation and Process Control Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 6 months.
up to £25.83 ph (PAYE) / up to £33.90 ph (Umbrella)
Automation and Process Control Engineer Role:
- Support colleagues within the Maintenance Team in timely root cause identification and resolution of control and instrumentation issues.
- Take active role in key process improvement projects
- Manage minor system automation and control projects
- Provide technical expertise on key engineering projects
- Develop technical specifications around instrumentation and control
- Higher National Certificate or above in Engineering
- High degree of competency in PLC operation and philosophy, hardware and Software is essential
- Systematic root cause analysis and fault finding within complex control systems
- Knowledge/experience of vision systems
- Working knowledge of GMP
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
Location: This Automation and Process Control Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51249.