CK Group are recruiting for a Bioengineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £26 per hour, depending upon experience
- Working crossfunctionally to specify product designs
- Influence the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- Provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- Supporting regulatory submissions for existing products in strategic markets.
- Hold a degree in Bioengineer or other relevant subject, or have equivalent working experience
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D
- Previous working experience within joint reconstruction would be a distinct advantage
Company: Our client is a multinational medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedicand neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Location: This Bioengineer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50795.