Biomechanical Test Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Biomechanical Test Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical andconsumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Location: This Biomechanical Test Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
- 15.14 per hour PAYE.
Biomechanical Test Engineer Role:
- Liaising and understanding requirements of work requestsfrom Bio-engineers.
- Fatigue endurance and load to failure testing.
- Translation of requests into practical in vitro tests, planning and execution of tests.
- Analysis of data.
- Completion of formal reporting and discussion with customers during and post activity to assess requirements for additional work.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Science related subject or equivalent demonstrable experience is required.
- Experience in analytical testing is desired.
- Experience working with multiple international customers is a bonus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and think laterally to improve upon the range of testing offered would be a bonus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Biomechanical Test Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48892.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in theUK.