Business Analyst - High Wycombe
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a medical device company at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- The Business Analyst role will provide support for the analysis of business needs and requirements with regards to the plan to include Product Registration and Submission Planning data for the company's existing Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLCR) database. The PLCR system is based on the Insight for Registration software platform.
- This is an international / global role focussed on supporting the data needs of Regulatory professionals based in EU, US and Rest of the World.
- The work will include an analysis of the existing business processes and systems and an analysis of the existing processes and systems. Based on the findings of the joint analysis the job holder will build a costed proposal to integrate the Product Registration and Submission Planning data and processes with the PLCR system and processes.
- The job holder will have the ability to work independently in a virtual and matrix managed environment.
- The job holder will also have the ability to prioritise and respond efficiently to emerging details to ensure strong stakeholder engagement and a real focus on defining an efficient and robust future state for the management of Product Registration and submission planning data.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of Regulatory Data experts operating in a matrix managed and international environment
- Knowledge and prior experience of Regulatory or Clinical business processes
- Experience of working with Insight for Registration or a similar software is a distinct advantage
- Degree in Computation, Informatics or Life Sciences
- Experience producing Business Needs/Requirements reports and resolving complex data and process issues required
- Experience driving business change and technology related projects required
- Experience of Computer System Validation and of working within the constraints of a regulated process environment required
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy or Jenni on 01246 45733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42172 in all correspondence.