CK Group are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £43.57 (PAYE) or £57.64 (Umbrella) - Inside IR35
Business Analyst Role:
- Designs and implements business technology solutions for the global CRM - Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
- Business process analysis, creation and delivery of business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Works directly with internal customers to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions.
- Recommends solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation andstandardization.
- Builds productive relationships and networks with business partners by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- 5+ years Salesforce.com in a Sales Cloud consultant/business analyst role
- Experience in a Salesforce.com Product Owner and/or Product Manager role and understanding of Agile and/or SAFe software development methodologies
- Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work)
- One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. Administrator, Sales Cloud, CPQ)
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
Location: This Business Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential, For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50720.