CK Group are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 10 weeks initially.
Hourly: £56.68 per hour LTD
Business Analyst Role:
- Understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs.
- Ensure all process change adheres to the framework for process governance.
- Challenge the current status quo and support the business to identify process efficiency savings within current processes.
- Deliver streamlined, cost effective end-to-end processes across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries to drive value through integration and automation to bring about gains in process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that the GBS Portal and associated knowledgebase are up-to-date with approved process documentation and that usage is continually improved through the publishing of new and updated content.
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Human Resources or relevant subject) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- HR or project management equivalent qualification or relevant service / process improvement, experience at an appropriate level.
- Ideally Project Management with Lean Six Sigma or Design Thinking
- Knowledge of shared services and centre of excellence concept operating environment, service systems, processes andcapabilities
- Proven experience in a role designing end to end process within a large corporate environment.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions inOrthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Business Analyst role will be remote.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52040. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential for this role.