CK Group are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Newbury on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and hasbeen highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This Business Analyst role will be based home based.
- 34.34 per hour.
Business Analyst Role:
- Analyse business processes and helps define and document business requirements.
- Identify compliance risks and communicates to appropriate level of management.
- Test and troubleshoot new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of issues with existing platforms and takes pro-active actions to avoid issues to occur.
- In depth understanding of Supply Chain: experience as a business analyst within a Supply Chain (or supply chain related) department.
- Ability to understand business requirements from local sites, walk through a process with a planner, document and convert business case into requirements. Understand data that's required to setup a planning system in a site. Solid overall understanding of planning.
- Experience with ERP systems (JDE is preferred, although SAP will be considered).
- Experience with planning, end to end distribution, inventory management, planning & supply related systems.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Business Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quotingjob ref 48881.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.