CK Group are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join an innovative blockchain technology developer with a focus on custody and security. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical BA with a passion for crypto and blockchain to apply their knowledge. This is a full time permanent position working remotely
Business Analyst Role: The main purpose of the role will be to determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them.
Other duties will include to:
- Conductrequirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Support software & test engineers by describing the business processes, including the organizationalstructures involved.
- Assist in quality control and project management.
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with senior staff from UX, architecture and development on defining business projects.
- Initiate and translate product road map into manageable product backlog.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience driving and delivering initiatives unsupervised involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience applying business analysis techniques and building relationships with business stakeholders.
- The ability to gather, interpret and document a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want).
- Solid experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex Technology domain.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle, including especially agile delivery.
- Producing testdriven user stories based on product owner prioritisation and engaging in the full project delivery lifecycle including functional testing.
- The ability to run demos for client stakeholders, development and associated teams.
- Experience in suggesting innovative solutions, particularly in UI/UX/CX design.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Business Analyst position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044 (0) 1246 457 718 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50533.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.