Business Intelligence Analyst - Watford
Lucy Stendall at CK Group is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
The Location:This role is located on our client's site in Watford which has easy commuting links from North London and surrounding areas such as Hatfield or Stevenage.
The Role: The BI project will be focussed on major markets and priority customers. The role will include BI needs assessments, design & concept, working closely with the IT organisation (including data management), training and launch to embed the new BI solutions into the organisation.
- BI Business Partnering with the commercial and finance organisations to develop the next generation of BI solutions ('design'). This includes needs assessment, design, concept development; training and BI launch to embed within the organisation.
- The scope covers all three global commercial franchises in the major markets, along with the sales operations support and finance teams.
- Working closely with the IT organisation to understand their decisions on future state architecture and BI applications and have oversight of the build, test, pilot and feedback of the newly designed BI solutions ('supply').
- Supporting the IT organisation on a date cleanse through the MDM and DQ teams.
- Challenge the business and understand and document what they truly need to drive better commercial outcomes and link to strategy.
- Ensure that the next generation of BI implements analytics, analysis and machine learning (where appropriate), not just reporting that we have today, along with driving standardization and enabling process simplification.
- Implement using agile operating framework to ensure fast and efficient execution of business improvement and quick decisions.
- Leverage skills to drive quick wins and 'maintain' the existing Sonar solution (where appropriate) whilst next BI solutions are implemented.
- Stong experience focusing on BI delivery in large complex matrix organisations.
- Working knowledge of MS Power BI.
- Solid skills in project management, stakeholder management and change management.
- Able to challenge the status quo and look to design streamlined reporting and define appropriate data analytics.
- Very strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Sector experience of Medtech or Healthcare industry (preferred).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45040 in all correspondence.