Business Intelligence Support Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Support Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Business Intelligence Support Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Salary: Up to €28.70 per hour PAYE / €37.20 per hour Ltd.
Business Intelligence Support Associate Role:
- Predictive Model Development. Assist in the development of a wide range of innovative data and analytics solutions, from descriptive to machine learning based. Creating analytical models and visualisations that make business and process data actionable.
- Provide data analytics, QC Metrics and LIMS support to enable data-driven decision making.
- Provide support as required for design, build and validation activities related to LIMS system reports and associated downstream reporting application business reports.
- Hold a third level qualification in Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience.
- Proficiency in programming languages, with emphasis on SQL, Python, and/or R.
- Experience with data visualisation tools or packages, such as Spotfire or Tableau.
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical QC or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Business Intelligence Support Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48614.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.