CK Technical is recruiting for a CAD Technician to join a waste management company at their recycling centre based in Horsham on a permanent basis.
Our client is the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. They offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management. Their Southwark site is a commercial waste depot.
This role is located in Horsham.
Your main duties will be:
- Working on turnkey projects with the Engineering Team to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders.
- Liaising with the Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers in identifying the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design drawings.
- To produce project specific GA drawings and P&ID's.
- Being able to make revisions to GA drawings, Electrical Drawings and P&ID's as required by the Engineering Team.
- Gain a full understanding of CHP units, steam/LTHW boiler plant and site P&ID's.
- Generating an initial Bill of Materials based on the site P&ID.
- Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.
- HNC/Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- A background in Building Services or HVAC.
- Competent in AutoCAD 2D/3D.
- Familiarisation with AutoCAD Electrical
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47655 in all correspondence.