CADD Software Development Specialist
CK Technical are recruiting for a CADD Software Development Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of diseases in immunology and neurology.
The Location: Home based.
CADD Software Development Specialist Role: As part of the CADD team, you will be working on a project which has a very promising approach in drug discovery.
The successful candidate will beresponsible for:
- Engaging in the finalisation and constant updating of the current project plan.
- Regularly presenting the progress of the project at internal meetings and will be encouraged to present the data at international conferences.
- A PhD in computational modelling or a related field is required.
- Some experience in basic programming and scripting languages such as C++ and Python etc.
- Experience of structure based small molecule design.
- An understanding of modern medicinal chemistry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this CADD Software Development Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49218.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.