CAFM (Computer-aided Facility Management) Engineer - Birmingham
Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for a CAFM (Computer-aided Facility Management) Engineer. The role is national but based centrally within the West Midlands at our client's site in Birmingham.On an average week your time will be split 50/50 between travelling to sites and being based in Birmingham.
- You will support relevant UK business stream process plants and facilities site’s and Operations and Maintenance departments.
- Support, development and constantly improve technical knowledge.
- Efficiently coordinate, support and manage the operational teams in order to improve operating performance as measured by the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- You will lead and own the business delivery of the applications and work with key stakeholders to identify and resolve performance and system utilisation gaps.
- Apply the FSI Concept and FSI Go platforms to operations and Maintenance to improve performance and provide detailed reports on plant performance and utilisation of the system.
- Provide detail system training and technical support.
- Someone who is qualified with an engineering qualification with proven industrial application of process engineering.
- Extensive CAFM (Computer-aided facility management) and wider AMS system knowledge with experience of on site testing and research/development projects is essential.
- You must have proficient IT skills in - Spreadsheets, Reporting (PowerBI), KPIs and associated modelling applications - CMMS and CAFM system understanding.
- To have knowledge of waste related process engineering issues and operational control systems would be desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45794 in all correspondence.