CNC Maintenance Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a CNC Maintenance Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
- 23.69 per hour PAYE
CNCMaintenance Engineer Role:
- Maintain a safe work environment and escalates and health and safety issues.
- Competently and effectively contribute to and oversee maintenance repairs on a variety of machine tools, Equipment and production systems.• Support the manufacturing department to achieve daily production schedules by identifying, escalating and championing equipment issues that affect or have the potential to effect production output.
- Understand and adhere to Quality & Maintenance written specifications and procedures.
- Ensure thorough investigation and diagnosis of equipment breakdowns using common problem-solving methodologies tools to determine root cause.
- Ensure PPM and maintenance tasks are performed as per schedule.
- Apprentice trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Proven and significant maintenance experience working in a similar role.
- Good understanding and application of procedures and concepts within this discipline.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and identify potential problems within the manufacturing process.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This CNC Maintenance Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51742
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.