George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a CNC Operator to join a company in the manufacturing industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a permanent basis.
Our client is the world's largest supplier of contact and intraocular lens materials and a global provider of biocompatible materials for implantable and medical applications to the ophthalmic industry.
This role is located in Saffron Walden. The site is easily commutable from Cambridge, Duxford and parts of East Anglia.
Your main duties will be:
- Programme, edit, set and operate twin spindle CNC lathes.
- Prove out new jobs.
- Meet production delivery schedules and quality standards.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Produce CAD documentation to meet specifications.
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- Edit machine offsets.
- Operate Fanuc controls.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3 or more years CNC programming, setting and operating experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using CAD / CAM packages.
- Educated to BTEC, HND (or equivalent) in an engineering subject.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46480 in all correspondence.