CNC Precision Machinist in Warrington
Natasha Young is recruiting for a Senior CNC Machinist to join an oil and gas service company at their site located near Warrington on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the production team the main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform CNC and manual machining on metals and plastics
- Set, operate and program CNC machines
- Ensure that machining in the department is completed on time
- Develop training programs for machining tasks
- Maintain accurate maintenance records
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience machining metals and plastics
- Have held a supervisory machine shop position
- Familiar with online and offline programming of CNC machinery
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national oil and gas service business on a permanent basis. This position would suit an experienced CNC Operator who has overseen small teams of CNC Technicians.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40966 in all correspondence.