CRM Lead Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a CRM Lead Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, working remotely on a contract basis until December 2021.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This role will be based remotely with occasional travel to the client site in Cambridge, when it is safe to do so.
Salary: Up to £500 per day Ltd.
CRM Lead Project Manager Role:
- Identify key stakeholders in each MC (business and IT).
- Establish strong strategic relationships and act as point contact across key stakeholders within MCs.
- Identify specific Legal & Compliance requirements of each MC which need to be accommodated within CRM solution.
- Work with global project team to understand local integration requirements and workarounds.
- Help MCs plan for 2022 migration budget requirements.
- Medical experience in the pharmaceutical, commercial or business environments.
- Strong project management experience with a multi-country remit.
- Proficiency in stakeholder engagement and management.
- In-depth knowledge of medical affairs with experience of working across global, regional and local networks.
- Experience with CRM platform management within pharmaceuticals.
Apply:For more information or to apply for this CRM Lead Project Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49636.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.