CK Group are recruiting for a CSV Engineer to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 12 months
Salary: Up to £27.00 per hour PAYE. This role is inside IR35
CSV Engineer Role:
- Establish the validation and compliance strategies and approaches within the site local projects.
- Ensure adherence to company standards and applicable regulatory requirements and practices.
- Advise on Data Integrity.
- Validate manufacturing systems, Laboratory Systems and Business Systems.
- Work under pressure and to strict deadlines (may entail working long hours).
- Minimum of degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of CSV in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.• You will have worked with manufacturing system (i.e. PLC/SCADA), Lab systems and business information system.
- Specialist knowledge of CSV derived through both practical experience and theoretical studies.
- In depth knowledge of GAMP.
Company: Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Location: This CSV Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Runcorn, Cheshire
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50788.