CK Group are recruiting for a CSV Lead to join a to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 6 months
Salary: Up to £44.86 per hour PAYE. This role is inside IR35
CSV Lead Role:
- Establish thevalidation and compliance strategies and approaches within the site local projects
- Validate manufacturing systems, Laboratory Systems and Business Systems
- Generation of computer validation documents (e.g. Val Plan, Functional Design Specification, IQ, OQ, ERES, DRP)
- Co-ordination of CSV related activities
- Conduct periodic internal-audits to the implementation
- Extensive experience of CSV in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Worked with manufacturingsystem (i.e. PLC/SCADA), Lab systems and business information system
- In depth knowledge of GAMP/GMP
- Understanding of FDA, MHRA regulations
Company: Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving thelives of patients across the world.
Location: This CSV Lead role will be based at our clients site in Runcorn, Cheshire
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50756.