CK Group are recruiting for a CSV Officer to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Hitchin on a permanent basis.
The Company: Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
Location: This role is located in Hitchin.
CSV Officer Role: Your responsibilities will be to:
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation associated with validation plans, user requirement specifications, IQ test protocols, functional test protocols, user acceptance test protocols, and validations summary reports.
- Supporting phases of system testing.
- Maintaining the validatedstatus of business systems.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the CSV Validation Master Plan.
- Review of vendor supplied CSV documentation.
- An understanding of validation and the principles of GxP.
- Some previous experiencein use and validation experience, of commonly used systems in pharmaceutical environments
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this CSV Officer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 51511.