CK Group is recruiting for a CVQ Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Swords, Dublin on a contract basis for 12 months.
The hourly rate for this position is up to €50.19 depending on experience.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: This role is located in Swords, a historic satellite town of Dublin. Swords is located very close to Dublin airport and has excellent road and public transport links to Dublin City and surrounding areas.The responsibilities will include to:
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walkdowns.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP's and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions.
- Document results and input data into appropriate repositories - make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
Your Background: Qualifications Required:
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a process plant or other industry in a maintenance or operations support role.
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail.
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of reading P&IDs, Construction and Mechanical/Electrical Drawings Desirable.
- Experience of using SAP or Other Computerised Maintenance Systems.
- Experience of developing Safety Risk Assessments.
- Previous experience of FMEA's - setting up maintenance plans and schedules.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46486 in all correspondence.