Category Procurement Specialist
CK Technical are recruiting for a Category Procurement Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client helps cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage. The site is easily commutable from London and areas around Hertfordshire.
Category Procurement Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Delivering a range of category objectives, including financial savings and optimisation of the P2P process, framework use, and Supply Chain improvements
- Managing complex/category matters to ensure compliance with legislation and any government restrictions including OJEU processes.
- Deputising for the procurement Manager.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring project compliance for Public Contract Regulation 2015 and grant funding regulations.
- Drafting of specifications, selection criteria, questionnaires, contract schedules and other documentation.
- Managing e-sourcing and other purchasing systems, data, reports and records.
- Analyse expenditure and initiate and negotiate detailed contracts to ensure added value
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- CIPS Graduate Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Level 6.
- Experience in direct or indirect procurement in the public sector.
- In depth knowledge of PCR2015 regulations.
For more information or to apply for this Category Procurement Specialist position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47656 in all correspondence.