Chemical Engineer - Carlisle
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join a company at their offices in Carlisle on a permanent basis. The right candidate will join the engineering team for a company who have experience in a broad range of sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who has customers nationally and internationally, with there being an element of international travel for the right candidate. The salary is competitive dependant upon experience.
The responsibilities of the Chemical Engineer will be to:
- Carry out test work on customers' materials within the test centre.
- Liaise with customers over technical requirements.
- Carry out project assessments and sizing calculations for drying equipment.
- Provide equipment specifications.
- Provide reports and proposals for drying equipment.
- Assist in the execution of projects.
- Assist with commissioning activities on customers' sites both in the UK and worldwide.
- Carry out process surveys on production plants.
The Chemical Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- MEng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering.
- At or working towards chartered status.
- Capable of physical activity.
- Be prepared to travel - (Occasional Overseas Potential).
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44675 in all correspondence.