CK Technical are recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join our client at their site based in Carlisle. This is a permanent role, with a competitive salary on offer.
Company: This company works across a variety of sectors. They provide the design and manufacture of drying, calcining and related plant and equipment to the chemical, mineral, pharmaceutical, waste to energy and food industries.
Location: This Chemical Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Carlisle. They are based just off the M6 and are easy to reach from main transport links.
Salary: A very competitive salary based upon experience is available.
Chemical Engineer Role:
- This role is to provide technical support within an existing project team.
- To carry out project assessments and sizing calculations for drying equipment
- To liaise with customers over technical requirements
- To provide equipment specifications
- To provide reports and proposals for drying equipment
- To assist in the execution of projects
- To assist with commissioning activities on customers' sites
- To carry out process surveys on production plants
- To carry out test work on customers' materials within their house test centre
- M Eng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
- At or working towards chartered status
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel, including overseas
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Engineer please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47453 in all correspondence.