CK Groups Technical Division are recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join an industrial equipment supplier at their site based in Carlisle on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client designs and manufactures industrial drying and calcining equipment for a wide range of industry sectors including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, waste and food across a worldwide customer base.
Location: Carlisle .
As a Chemical Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- To carry out project assessments and sizing calculations for equipment
- To liaise with customers regarding technical requirements
- To provide equipment specifications, reports and proposals
- To assist with commissioning activities on customers’ sites
- To carry out test work on customers' materials within the in house test centre
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in chemical engineering or a related discipline
- Experience of working within a capital project team and delivering multi-disciplinary solutions
- Willingness to travel both within the UK and internationally
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref 51656.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK