CK Technical are recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join a SME with 40 years' experience of process development at their site based in Cheshire on a permanent or contract basis.
Our client is one of the UK's technology and innovation SMEs with 40 years' experience of process development. Currently they are working on a number of projects that cover industries such as fuel cells, nuclear, foods, fine chemicals.
This role is located in Cheshire, with links to neighbouring Manchester and Liverpool, it is easily commutable from these locations. The site can easily be reached from the motorway.
Chemical Engineer Role:
The role sits in the Process Design group and reports to the company Technical Director. The role interfaces with the Lead Process Engineer and with the science and engineering teams.
Your main duties will be:
- To be responsible for all of the process design activities.
- Taking innovative processes from laboratory proof-of-principle to pilot scale and then to full scale implementation.
- Specific outputs required include FEED studies, Basis of Design, Process Description, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Basis of Safety, Control Philosophy and Hazardous Area calculations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of end-to-end process engineering including commissioning.
- Confident in developing documentation by liaison with EC&I and mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Able to produce and review process diagrams and documentation quickly and accurately.
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47999.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.