Chemical Site Engineer - Knowsley
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Chemical Site Engineer to join a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Merseyside on a 6 month contract basis with the potential to become permanent. The main purpose of the role will be to manage the activities of the engineering department on a daily basis to ensure all allocated works are performed efficiently.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- To manage, on a day to day basis, the engineering department
- To control overall CapEx spend in line with individual project budget and overall company budgets.
- To set overall engineering / regulatory compliance policy.
- To set overall targets for the department in line with business needs and issue these as part of the overall site targets.
- To maintain good engineering housekeeping standards across the site.
- To constantly review work practices to see if health, safety, environmental or quality performance can be improved or costs reduced.
- To communicate business objectives and departmental performance / issues to the departmental employees.
- To perform all process engineering activities required (e.g. design, producing P&ID's).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience at a managerial / supervisory level.
- Degree qualified in a Chemical / Process Engineering.
- Experience of working within a heavily regulated industry.
- Must be able to display technical knowledge of chemical processes and / or plant.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41124 in all correspondence.