Chemometric Modelling Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Chemometric Modelling Engineer to join a quality assurance provider company in the Oil & Gas industry at their site based in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading Total Quality Assuranceprovider to industries worldwide which delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions.
Chemometric Modelling Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Analyse and implement statistical methods andchemometric modelling to meet project delivery milestones
- Contribute to the improvement of existing chemometric/statistical design/processes
- Maintain high standards of code quality, ensuring use of version control tools
- Contribute to data analytic projects
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- HNC, HND or Degree in Information Technology, Maths, Science or related discipline
- Exceptional IT literacy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good problem identification and solving skills
- Chemical Process Modelling e.g. HYSYS, Unisym
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Chemometric Modelling Engineers position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51628.