Chief Information Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Chief Information Officer to join a financial services company based in Zurich with a novel cryptocurrency asset management platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company in the crypto assets spacewith which you will lead is composed of an on-site unit based in Switzerland and an outsourced near shore team.
Chief Information Officer Role: Other duties will include to:
- Manage full life cycle development for the platform.
- Manage a diverse teach of technical specialists.
- Interface with clients and stakeholders to translate technical specifics.
- Optimize the overall target operating model in order to increase agility and development output.
- Organize the operations support organization.
- Work with other senior management to build the business through external relationships and connections.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in the IT solutions industry with business management responsibilities.
- Previous experience at an executive level is preferred, ideally as a department head or CIO/CTO function.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Extensive experience within the financial services sector is essential.
- Fluency in English and Business level German are essential.
Apply: Formore information or to apply for this Chief Information Officer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044 1246 457 718 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48673.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.