Clinical Supply Chain Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for a period circa 6 months.
Our client is a bio-pharmaceutical company developing therapies for Haematology, Oncology, Inflammation and Immunology.
Up to £25 per hour (PAYE only).
This role will be based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge. The site is commutable from London, Slough, Uxbridge and areas tothe West of London
Clinical Supply Chain Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring distribution is set up for clinical trials nationally and globally.
- Ensuring supplies are shipped, stored and delivered appropriately and on time for clinical trials.
- Maintaining relationships with external suppliers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Global supply chain experience in the pharmaceutical or clinical sector.
- Educated up to degree level in the life sciences.
- Multiple years industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP, cGLP, cGDP and ICH regulations.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Supply Chain position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49122.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.