Clinical Systems IS Analyst
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Systems IS Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of £29.24
The Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The Location: Our client is situated about 3 km to the north of the historic and picturesque city of Cambridge. This location is easily accessible by car, train or by bus.
The Role: Objectives: Provides quality IS analysis and support to the study and site management business functions by ensure operational excellence IT services used by their external CRO business partners.
- Proven business analyst experience of working in an IT client facing support role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Information gathering, analytical and interpretation skills applied to diverse and complex situations.
- Develops solutions to technical problems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves helpdesk requests.
- Assists during emergencies and major incidents to restore business operations.
- Familiar with the IT systems used by study and site management business functions in clinical study execution.
- Identifies support process improvement actions Identifies and follows-up issues for local applications and systems.
- Able to work with system owners to ensure their systems work effectively externally.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have worked in a similar role within a pharmaceutical environment as well as the following experience:
- Ideally with experience of working with business and IT contacts at third party CRO's.
- Self-organised and able to coordinate activities across multiple teams, priorities and deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working to strict processes and industry regulations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46929 in all correspondence.