Commercial Support Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Commercial Support Lead to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 12 months which may be extendable and has an hourly rate of £45.89 PAYE.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Location: This role is located on our client's site in Watford which has easy commuting links from North London and surrounding areas such as Hatfield or Stevenage.
The Role: This role will report into the Portfolio Data & Standards Compliance Group. This person will act as the central point of contact for customers requesting product master data or MDR related product information. This role will be accountable for developing and maintaining the process for addressing these questions, and will work with the requisite internal stakeholders to create, compile and supply responses directly to the external trading partners.
- Create, enhance, and maintain communications strategy, plan, materials, and coordinate distribution for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, enhance, and maintain process for centralized request receipt, triage, and response.
- Maintain request log including priority and status tracking.· Create, enhance, and maintain process for compiling data/responses from relevant sources and stakeholders, and for how it will be communicated back to requestor.
- Coordinate information collection across various internal functions if it does not exist in the available sources.
- Create/maintain stakeholder map, contact list, and train/educate them on process and strategy. Stakeholders include Global/Regional/Local Regulatory Affairs, MDR Workstreams, EUDAMED Workstream, Data Management, Global Product Managers.
- Strong industry experience of customer service, regulatory, supply chain, commercial, or other customer facing roles.
- Familiarity and experience with product master data or comparable.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry a plus, particularly with US FDA UDI or related initiatives.
- Possibly some travel but very minimal, mainly Hull and EU locations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47523 in all correspondence.