Commissioning & Qualification Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Innishannon, Ireland on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century.The Role: The Commissioning & Qualification Engineer will provide support the client during a commissioning & qualification program which will include Black Utilities and Clean Utilities, including Clean in Place (CIP). The successful candidate will paln and track activities, participate in GMP design reviews and generation/execution of C&Q documentation (FAT, SAT, IOC, DQ, IQ, OQ, IOQ) for the project based on available approved client templates & design documentation.
Key Responsibilities include to:
- Implement C&Q strategies as set out by the C&Q Manager.
- Ensure that system delivery progresses in accordance with the approved project schedule.
- Notify C&Q Technical Lead, in a timely manner, of all relevant issues which may impact on system progress.
- Ability to work in design and construction project environment within Ireland.
- Coordinate with design and/or project teams to resolve any identified technical issues.
- Organise/attend all coordination meetings necessary to progress the job. Possess good communication skills.
- Ensure that all works carried out in C&Q scope or responsibility by construction, commissioning and contract team members are performed in accordance with site safe working practices.Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have extensive working experience in a similar role with a proven history in commissioning and/or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry. You will also have good technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations.
For more information or to apply for the Commissioning & Qualification Engineer position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46170 in all correspondence.